mercredi 28 décembre 2011

Some news about the blog



English version:
 Here's an article not especially about body modification but simply to share some news about the blog!


First, I would like to share all my best wishes for this new year, I wish you many good things, suchas a lot of work,travels and meetings!

I will try to make this blog prettier by adding some graphics. My friend Joey has already done the banner (which you can see on the top) and is now working on finding a logo. As soon as this will be ready I will create a facebook page for the blog, so you could be informed easier about the news etc.

I will also share news for the ModWorld website, and represent it in France. I will write an article soon in partnership with Eva Medusa (aka No Man Pan) to introduce you his project.

Many times I heard that the name "French Modblog" doesn't fit the blog cause it's an english term for a french project and because "modblog" belongs to BME.
I have to admit I understand those critics, so in this meaning I would like to ask you for suggestions to replace "French Modblog" or "Modblog made in France"!! Send me your ideas at bodyhacking.kev@gmail.com !

Obviously I 'm receptive to every critics, feelings and suggestions from you!
Stay tuned for this new year, I'll try to make something good :)



Version Française: 

Voici un article pas spécialement à propos de la modification corporelle mais c'est simplement  pour partager quelques nouveautés à propos du blog!

Premièrement, je voudrai partager mes meilleurs voeux pour cette nouvelle année, beaucoup de belles choses pour vous, beaucoup de travail, de voyages et de rencontres!

Je vais essayer de rendre la page plus agréable en ajoutant quelques graphiques. Mon ami Joey à déjà fait la bannière (que vous pouvez voir plus haut) et travaille sur logo. Dès que ce sera prêt je créerai une page Facebook pour le blog, ainsi vous pourrez être informé plus facilement à propos des nouveautés etc.

Je partagerai aussi les nouveautés pour le site ModWorld, et représenter celui-ci en France. J'écrirai un article bientôt en partenariat avec Eva Medusa (aka No Man Pan) pour présenter son projet.

Plusieurs fois j'ai entendu que le nom "French Modblog" ne correspond pas au blog car c'est un terme Anglais pour un projet Français et parce que "modblog" reviens à BME.
Je dois admettre que je comprends ces critiques, et allant dans ce sens je voudrai vous demander vos suggestions pour remplacer "French modblog" ou "Modblog made in France"!! Envoyez les moi à bodyhacking.kev@gmail.com !

Bien sûr je suis réceptif à toutes les critiques, ressentis et suggestions de votre part!
Restez connecté pour cette nouvelle année, je vais essayer de faire quelque chose de bien ;)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire